Here’s what I was inspired to make by Tim’s May Tag. I ended up giving this to my Mom for Mother’s Day, but could be a Birthday Card or just to send someone a Thinking of you Card.
- Archival Ink: Potting Soil, Rose Madder and Olive
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool with Foam
- Ranger Collage Glue Stick
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Ranger Craft Nib and Holder
- Tim Holtz Distress Stain: Spun Sugar
- Ranger Multi-Medium: Matte
Tim Holtz Idea-ology: Wall Flower Paper Stash, Motif Resist Paper Stash, Heart Charms, Wishbones, Nature Adornments, Solid Paper Strings, Letter Labels
Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix: Vagabond Machine, Authentic Shadow Press set
Misc: Chipboard, Prima small white paper flower, small white fabric flowers, vintage button and ¼” corner rounder
- Cut a 8.5” x 5.5 rectangle out of Kraft Resist Motif Paper Stash and fold it in half to create a 4.25” x 5.5” card.
- Cut a 4” x 5.25” rectangle from the Wallflower Paper Stash and glue to the center of the card front with the collage glue stick. Set aside.
- Choose your embellishments and background papers and follow the instructions on Tim’s blog to create your mosaic design. I used the Wallflower paper stash for my background papers; and then used Wendy Vecchi Potting Soil Archival Ink to deboss the word “wonderful.”
- Round all the corners with a ¼” corner rounder and to ink the edges of each mosaic tile with Potting Soil ink using a Blending Tool with Foam.
- Glue the tiles onto the card front with Multi-Medium.
- Dye the flowers and string with Spun Sugar Distress Stain.
- Glue the charms and embellishments down with Multi-Medium.