Finally back into the swing of things. Here is my take on Tim’s February tag.
- Ranger Surfaces-Watercolor Paper, Foil Cardstock, #10 Black Tag
- Distress Paint-Festive Berries, Brushed Pewter
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool with Foam
- Ranger Embossing Powder-Clear
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Ranger Wonder Tape
- Ranger Pop it Shapes
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Ranger Heat it Craft Sheet
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology-Chit Chat Stickers, Label Letter
- Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection-Latticework Layering Stencils
- Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix-Vagabond Machine; Love Struck Bigz Dies; Movers & Shapers Sized Circles, Mini Heart Set, Mini Reindeer & 25 Set
- Tim Holtz by Tonic Studios-Cushgrip Snips
- Other: Masking Tape White Grosgrain Ribbon; Crystal and pearls
- Cut a 9” x 8” rectangle out of watercolor paper. Fold in half to create a 4-1/2” x 8” card. Set aside.
- Use the Vagabond machine to cut the number 25 and large heart from the Love Struck Bigz Die out of Grungeboard. Place diecuts on a piece of scrap paper. Apply a generous layer of Glossy Accents over each of them. Pour Festive Berries glitter on top of the Glossy Accents, making sure that the diecuts are completely covered with glitter. Do not remove the excess glitter yet. Set aside to dry.
- Trim #10 Black tag to 7-1/7” x 4”. (Save the scraps to use later.)
- Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, place the Latticework Stencil over the trimmed tag and secure it with masking tape. Put some Brushed Pewter Distress Paint onto Ink Blending Tool with Foam, being careful not to use too much paint. Dab the paint through the stencil.
- Carefully remove the stencil and move the tag onto a piece of scrap paper. Pour Clear Embossing Powder over the top of the painted stencil and remove excess and return it back to the jar. Use the Heat it Tool to melt the embossing powder. Lightly paint the edges of the tag with Brushed Pewter paint. Let dry. Cut a 5” length of white ribbon and adhere 1” from the bottom of tag. Adhere the tag to the front of the card with Wonder Tape.
- Cut a Medium Circle out of Foil Cardstock and Mini Heart out of Water Color Paper. Glue heart to circle as shown. Adhere circle/heart to the right-hand corner of the tag. Use Glossy Accents to glue down the crystal and pearl.
- Cut a piece of Foil Cardstock to 2-1/2” x 3-1/4”. Cut a piece of watercolor paper to 2-1/4” x 3” and adhere to foil cardstock. Glue the white/silver rectangle onto the card front as shown.
- Spell out Happy Anniversary with the Label letters and adhere the words separately to a scrap of Watercolor Paper. Cut out the words from the Watercolor Paper, leaving a tiny border around them.
- Find the following words from the chit chat stickers: Soul, Mate, XOXO, Sweetheart, Always and Forever. Adhere to black tag scraps and cut a tiny border around the stickers.
- Once Glittered diecuts have dried, remove the excess glitter and return it to the jar. Adhere the diecuts to the card with Wonder Tape as shown. Adhere the words to the card with Pop it Shapes.