Here’s what I was inspired to make from Tim’s October Tag. I love the Distress Glitter! It’s the perfect accent for your Halloween projects.
- Ranger Surfaces Manila Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Distress Paint-Chipped Sapphire, Brushed Pewter, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot, Mowed Lawn
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad-Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Seedless Preserves, Ripe Persimmon
- Tim Holtz Distress Glitter-Mowed Lawn, Mustard Seed, Seedless Preserves
- Tim Holtz Distress Marker-Black Soot
- Archival Ink Pad-Jet Black
- Ranger Wonder Tape
- Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Ranger Heat it Craft Tool
- Ranger Glossy Accents
- Ranger Pop it Shapes
Tim Holtz Alterations by Sizzix-Vagabond Machine, Halloween Shadows Decorative Strip, In the Bag Sized Ovals Mini Bat and Skull; Mini Cat & Raven Set Movers and Shapers
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Collection Stamp Set- Halloween Cut Outs
Tim Holtz idea-ology-Black Tinsel Twine
Other: Black wire, 1/8” hole punch, scrap paper to catch glitter
- Cut out bag and trick or treat from Manila cardstock with Vagabond Machine. Cut out Large oval, cat and bat from grungeboard.
- Paint bat with Seedless Preserves, Cat with Black Soot and Large Oval with Mustard Seed Distress Paint. Set aside to dry.
- Working on a Non-Stick Craft Sheet, follow instructions to make Tim Holtz Marbled Background on In the Bag diecut. I used Chipped Sapphire, Brushed Pewter and Seedless Preserves set aside to dry.
- Apply Glossy Accents all over Trick or Treat diecut. Place diecut on a piece of scrap paper and pour Mowed Lawn Glitter over top. Remove excess and set aside to dry.
- Do the same for the bat using Seedless Preserves Glitter and Mustard Seed Glitter for the oval. Set aside to dry.
- Use Jet Black Archival Ink to stamp the spider web all over the bag.
- Glue bag shut with Wonder Tape.
- Dab Mowed Lawn and Seedless Preserves paint along the edges of the bag.
- Punch a hole ½” down each side. Twist Tinsel Twine and wire together and insert into holes to make a handle.
- Outline glittered die cuts with Black Soot Marker and glue down oval and cat with Wonder Tape.
- Attach “Trick or Treat” and Bat diecuts with Pop it Shapes.