Here’s what I created this month that was inspired by Tim Holtz’ 12 Tags of 2012. I made a card to give to my Wonderful Mom for Mother’s Day. Happy Day to all the other Mom’s out there, too.
- Melt Art Melting Pot
- Clear UTEE
- Inkssentials Non-Stick Craft Sheet
- Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass Distress Stains
- Inkssentials Wonder Tape
- Core’dinations Tim Holtz Distress Cardstock
Other Supplies: Jute, Lace, Basic Grey Scrapbook Paper, May Arts Leaf Ribbon, Sand paper. Melissa France Vintage Embellishment
- Working on the Non-Stick Craft Sheet, melt Clear UTEE in the Melting Pot. Dip flowers and leaves in UTEE and let cool.
- Cut a 8.5 x 5.5 rectangle and fold in half to make a 4.25 x 5.5 card.
- Sand front edges of card and lightly rub Tumbled Glass Stain along the outside edges.
- Cut a 4.25 x 4 piece of Scrapbook Paper. Sand edges and lightly rub Tumbled Glass Stain along the outside edges and randomly on the whole rectangle. Adhere to card 1/2″ from the top.
- Cut design out from scrapbook paper and mat with cardstock. Lightly sand and rub edges with Tumbled Glass Stain. Adhere as shown.
- Back embellishment with a piece of lightly sanded solid scrapbook paper and glue on card.
- Make a bouquet with flowers and leaves and tie a piece of jute around it in a bow. Adhere bouquet with Wonder Tape.
- Add lace and jute to card as shown.