How to Make Fiskars Border Punch Flowers

Watch this video to learn how to make beautiful flowers for a scrapbook page or card using Fiskars Border Punches and 12 x 12 Scrapbook Paper.

Card projects I made using this technique can be seen in the Summer 2010 issue of Paper Creations Magazine.

And another scrapbook layout can be seen in the Summer 2010 issue of Scrapbooking and Beyond Magazine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Comments

1. Thank you Patti for sharing!! These are such pretty flowers!!

2. TracyM #6773 says:

Great tutorial Patti – thankyou!!!

… your flowers are great and I can't wait to try them out :)

3. Bonnie Egenton says:

Thanks for the fun video. Lots of great tips to make the flowers look real!

Bonnie

4. Tami B. says:

These are absolutely fantastic! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creative flowers.

5. kellyisascrapdiva says:

What an awesome job you did on that tutorial. Thank you for sharing, I can't wait to try this technique!

6. Paper Patti says:

Thanks for watching, Everyone!

Don't forget to show me your creations.

7. artycrafty says:

what a fab tutorial.. Love the tips about the boarder punches you are brilliant

8. Merlene says:

A well done tutorial. The flowers are beautiful. TFS

9. Great tutorial! Thank you!

10. Lovely flowers and so easy. Have you ever done them with ribbon or fabric ? I work with seniors (80+ years old) I am thinking of using circle of felt as base and then having them glue and pleat directly to the felt base since their hands are sometimes stiff. Thanks for a great video.

11. Paper Patti says:

Brenda:

Never tried to do it that way, but that sounds like a great idea!

12. I was lucky enough to have this shown to be first hand! ;o)
    Thanks for always sharing. Enjoy the weekend!
    Hugz, Z

13. texasbarb says:

Love your idea using the punches! Thanks for sharing!!

14. Makiko Jones says:

The flowers are super fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing the how-to and tips. Can't wait to make my own :):)

15. Irene at GoneScrapbooking.com says:

Great tutorial! I featured it in today's scrapbooking news article at http://exm.nr/aUhzdF :)

16. I've seen several videos showing how to make these flowers but YOUR'S is by far the best one! Your instructions are great! I'm gonna try your technique now! Thanks so much for sharing Patti! Aloha, Linda

17. LOVE your flowers and am so glad I found your blog!! Thanks for the tutorial!! I placed a link on my blog and mentioned your name. Hope you don't mind! (if you do, please tell me and I'll remove it straight away!).
    Hugs,