- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 – February
- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 – FebruaryPosted 2 months ago
Finally back into the swing of things. Here is my take on Tim's February tag.
Ranger Surfaces-Watercolor Paper, Foil Cardstock, #10 Black Tag
Distress Paint-Festive Berries, Brushed Pewter
Ranger Ink Blending Tool…
- Tim’s 12 Tags of 2013 – November
- Tim’s 12 Tags of 2013 – NovemberPosted 5 months ago
This month Tim's technique was how to create a chalkboard effect using Ranger's Frosted Crystal Embossing Powder and Chalk. It's a fun and simple technique that inspired me to make this…
- Tim’s Tags of 2013 – October
- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 – OctoberPosted 6 months ago
Here's what I was inspired to make from Tim's October Tag. I love the Distress Glitter! It's the perfect accent for your Halloween projects.
Ranger Surfaces Manila Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Paint-Chipped…
- Tim's April 2013 Tag
- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013 – AprilPosted 1 year ago
I love Tim Holtz new Distress Paints! You can get some beautiful background effects. This month I was inspired to make this regal tag.
Tim Holtz Distress Paint-Peeled Paint, Mowed…
- Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 – March
- Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2013 – MarchPosted 1 year ago
For Tim's March Tag I was inspired to make this cheery Birthday Card.
Tim Holtz Distress Paints-Picked Raspberry, Spun Sugar and Mustard Seed
Stickles-Black Sparkle and Waterfall
Pop it Shapes